Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Introduction: I'm a first timer!

Posted by monidreamalot at 5:09 PM
Hi there! Introduction, introduction.. Well, my name is moni, I'm 23 years old at the moment and this is my first time creating a blog.. My English is so-so, but I like writing and thinking in English! So, sorry if you find mistakes here and there hehehe. As you may see above, I'm obsessed to beautiful things! But not in a creepy way.. Hahaha.

What I would like to post here are my makeup and skincare review and all of the new things I tried, related to beauty! I'm not by any means beautiful, but hey, at least I'm trying :p

Please enjoy your time on my blog, and I hope you find them somewhat helpful. :) So, let the reviews start!

P.S.: I'll try to dress up the blog along the way, too. But since I'm such a klutz with technologies, it may take some time. Please be patient and bear the oh-so-standard look for a while!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

obsessed to beautiful things Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea