Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Skin Food Milk Shake Point Make-up Remover: Review

Posted by monidreamalot at 9:08 PM
Hi there! I'm back again with a review of a point remover which I quite like.. Behold the Skin Food Milk Shake Point Make-up Remover! So this is what it looks like.. I've used up 97% of it.. :D



Point remover means it's actually meant for eye and lip area, but I use this on my whole face.. This is a two-part remover, so you have to shake it before using them. See the layers below? It consists of light blue and darker blue layer.



 And when you shake them, you will get a yummy milkshake! Do not drink.


So you just put them on a cotton pad and swipe your eye and lip make-up off! It works with waterproof make-up, too! Here is some swatches from my waterproof makeups: Tony Moly Backstage Eyeliner and Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin (which supposedly should last around 10-20 hours).



Here's after just one swipe of Skin Food Milk Shake Point Make-up Remover:



And here's after a few swipes later. Voila!



I really like this remover because it really gets the job done. It smells a bit coconut-y, and for me it's an acceptable smell, not annoying at all.

One of the few things that I don't really like about this remover is that after application, it leaves your skin a bit greasy. This makes me feels like I need to wash my face right afterwards. I think this is a bit annoying.
Also, I don't know for sure if it's because of the remover because I use a lot of products, but I used to have an oily or combination skin, but now I have a dry skin! So after application, if I don't cleanse my face right away, my face will be soooo dry it hurts! This is definitely a minus. This started to happen around halfway through the bottle.

For price, I think it's quite cheap. It's IDR 90k for a 160 ml bottle. I used up this bottle in 5 months, and I use it almost everyday.

So, repurchase? Yes, if I don't find anything better to use soon. However, I bought Lioele Aroma Eye and Lip Remover recently, so I will be trying that out first. I'll review them later!

Thank you for reading my blog and please await my other reviews!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

obsessed to beautiful things Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea