Thursday, May 9, 2013

[Review] OPI Vintage Minnie Minis

Posted by monidreamalot at 10:37 PM
Hello! This time I will impart my wisdom regarding a nail polish: OPI!

I bought this not too long ago, and I must admit, the main reason I bought it because it's very cute (LOL) and it's Disney!

So, as you can figure out, these nail polish came in a mini size (only 3.75 ml or 1/8 fl oz). It's inspired by Minnie Mouse, so the main color is red and pink! It came in 4 mini bottles in 1 pack.

Here's what it looks like:


So cute, right? There are 4 colors as I said, from left to right:
- The Color of Minnie
   You had this little mouse at "red".
- If You Moust You Moust
   You gotta pink what you gotta pink
- I'm All Ears
   Tell me how much you love this magenta shimmer
- RapiDry Top Coat
  Non-Yellowing. Ends smears, smudges, and streaks!

Here's a closer look:



 Let's discuss them one by one!

The Color of Minnie
Well, it's red. It's a quite bright red, but not yet orange. I wear this red for my Santa nail art. See HERE. I know on the pictures they look a bit orange, but in real life it's a very nice and flattering red. I really like this one!

If You Moust You Moust
This one is pink. The pink is really pink! At first I thought I'd be getting a nude-ish pink. I saw it in some blogs and somehow I got the impression it would be nude pink. That's why I was so shocked when I tried it. Either way, the pink is really pretty. Here they are on my feet. Again, pardon the hair!



 Oh, and I think it emits some sort of purple color under direct sunlight. I'm happy with this, because it will not bore me as much. So, it's pure pink while indoor, and pink-purple outdoor!

I'm All Ears
This is a really nice magenta color. It's the only one that has some shimmer / glitter in it.


The pic's pretty dark, but it's reaaally pretty in real life! Again, with this color I think there's a difference when you look at them outdoor. 

RapiDry Top Coat
It is what it is. A top coat that dries fairly fast. I think it does dries up fast, because when I was doing nail arts, I tried comparing this and the normal top coat (I used the one by The Face Shop). This top coat dried faster. But, maybe because of it, there's some gunk on the brush left so I have to clean them before putting the brush back into the bottle. And I think the texture is somewhat more viscous than normal top coat. Honestly, if I'm not in such a hurry I will prefer to use normal top coat over this. But sometimes when doing nail art I just can't wait to put the top coat on so that no dust or wind or anything can smudge my masterpiece. :D

Personally, I think buying nail polish in mini size is more beneficial. Since I'm using it only for myself, and maybe my sister, this is more economic. Kekeke.

However, the brush on these minis are also mini a.k.a. small, so sometimes it's harder to use and I have to brush and dipped it more times to cover the entire nail.

Overall, I really liked this version of OPI and I think red is a must have if you like nail polish. And also, the colors here are pretty rare but acceptable for your everyday look.

Repurchase? Umm, I would say yes only if I manage to empty these bottles. Because let's face it, we'll never run out of nail polish. And I would like to try other colors, too!

(I bought this for 150k)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

obsessed to beautiful things Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea